On The Grapevine:
- Glyndwr Vineyard has been crowned the UK’s Most Popular Vineyard for 2018. The vineyard triumphed over stiff competition from nine other entries to be named the UK’s favourite vineyard in an online competition organised by HolidayLettings.co.uk, a TripAdvisor company.
- Glyndwr Vineyard featured in last month’s Waitrose Food Magazine. It is encouraging to see the growing support for British Wines being recognised by supermarkets.
- We are looking for volunteers to help with this years harvest! A great social community event with free lunch and chance to sample some wines! Please email us, to be put on the list.
- "Many thanks once again for supporting my auction in aid of The Lullaby Trust. I just wanted to let you know that the auction raised an amazing £1444.67 which is more than I ever thought could be raised, and I really appreciate your support.
- "It was a pleasure being able to use your place for our wedding and all our guests was completely bowled over by the setting. The gardens and the view are both amazing. As for the food there was so much of it and it tasted really good, but the best bit was your wine, it was delicious. Karen W."
- "Just to say thank you for the very warm welcome we received on Monday when we came to help with your grape picking! We did not know what to expect! but we enjoyed the experience very much it was good to hear the interesting facts about the vineyard and it's history, and not forgetting the excellent food and wine. It was a rewarding day for us as I hope it was for you and hope to be invited back again next year . Thank you all. Kind Regards Peter & Lynda M"
- "Hi. We'd like to thank you and your parents again for a fantastic event last weekend. We could not have been happier with how things went. We think our guests fell in love with the vineyard as much as we already have. We've just returned from North Wales with Liz's family where we all enjoyed far too much Llazy Llama and Glyndwr sparkling :-) Liz and Jenna"
- "Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special, the vineyard looked beautiful and the catering was wonderful and delicious! Love from Catherine and Duncan".
- "First thing that struck me was the idyllic setting and friendly, relaxed atmosphere. The tour was incredibly informative in an easy to understand manner. Food was plentiful and delicious. There was a wine for everyone (I am well placed to make this call as I don't usually drink wine). Time totally flew which signals a wonderful time overall. Would certainly recommend!! (GS - Cornwall)"